This 13 Days Combo kit includes EVERY Print you’ll need fully editable!
One of the biggest hindrances for many people to volunteer in the Children’s Ministry is the unknown – they fear they might be “back there” for the rest of their lives! The concern is real! That’s where this 13 days volunteer campaign comes in!
Once the congregation of your church understands that you are only asking for them to serve as a Team Member in the Kids’ Ministry one time each month, plus covering one of the fifth weeks (some months have five Sundays, for example), they are so much more eager to join the team! It’s just a couple hours on 13 days out of the next 365 days!
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS DOWNLOAD (Fully editable in in Illustrator or Photoshop)
• Name Tag Inserts
• 4’x6′ Calendar to edit and have printed for your wall (or any size you want)
• Recruitment Postcard (two sided) where people can mark their monthly commitment and know they are safe in their 13 days over the next year commitment!
• New Team Member Postcard- Welcome to the team (one sided) showing them what they have committed to and the requirements of that new position
• Posters to print and hang along your preschool walls
• Team Descriptions Poster (make the needs of the ministry LARGE & clear!)
• Application cover for continuity of your team application
Details: This combo kit includes all the prints you would need to let your congregation know – there are name tag sized 13 Day signs for your team to wear, postcards to hand out to the team, even a massive calendar you can put on the wall in your kids’ hallway. (Team members LOVE to sign their name on the week they serve – it’s a way you can acknowledge their commitment to the rest of the congregation, plus earn a new level of commitment to the Children’s Ministry.) It also includes a 1080p sized slide to use in your church’s announcements, an editable poster for you to describe each position, a 13 days cover for your application, and even a postcard to use while welcoming them to the team!
Another great aspect: IT’S ALL EDITABLE!!!
Make it what you need – each piece includes fully a editable version in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, with all the fonts included!
The only thing you’ll have to purchase is the lanyards and/or the name tag pouch, if you choose to use those and what printer you will have print it for you! Here’s where we have found to be the cheapest lanyards/pouches while still offering good quality: