Who is God?
Welcome to Kid Nation “Un” Curriculum!!! Let’s get started with Who is God! God has more answers than the internet! So, let’s find out more about Him, so we can go to Him with the questions we have!
Week 1: God of Love and God of Judgment
- How can God be a God of love, and yet judge the world? How can a God of love allow bad things to happen?
Week 2: Angry with SIN and all have Sinned
- This week touches base on the How can He be a loving God and send people to hell. God is love and yet has shows wrath. Check it out, study up and let’s get these kids excited about who God is together!!!
Week 3: God is all powerful & wants all to be saved
- This week we talk about with the kids how God is all-powerful but has things He will do and things He won’t do. He also even has things He can’t do (by His own choice). It’s a thought-provoking week for kids and leaders.
- This is also the last week before they have to know their memory verse so make sure to encourage them to get God’s word in their heart by memorizing it!!!
Week 4: One God and the Trinity
- This last week of Who is God brings up the three parts of God or the trinity. With a few fun object lessons on video and a funny skit (you can do or play the video), the kids walk away with a better understanding of the three parts of our awesome God!!! Plus they have fun doing it as you interact with them!!!
- This week is memory verse week, so at the beginning of service you want to have the kids be dismissed to recite their verse and those that know it get $15 prize bucks and go into a drawing (1 bucket for girls, 1 bucket for boys) for a grand prize game. We recommend you play it like “let’s make a deal” but be creative!!!
Lego YouTube videos found by Madera location:
Fun Trinity Video you can add if you wanted to week 4:
Great sites to be able to download YouTube videos you find to add to your slides:
Get your God GOOGLE t-shirts for a Memory verse prize!!! Get it here!!!
Some free programs you will also need (they expand the types of videos Keynote will play:
Presentation: (you can click through your slides from anywhere in the room, controlling the impact on the kids)
Some great additional resources are:
NEXT- Month 2:
God’s glue in YOU! It’s a month of STICKY!!! Building on this month on the characteristics of God and His feelings towards us. Think in advance some fun things to do that are sticky! Maybe give out free bottles of glue or buy a GIANT sticky hand!!! It’s a month that builds on what the kids learn about God in this series, and it really drives home how God’s love is STICKY!!!!